The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D Mark II (Like new) w/RRS L

WPalank

Hey gang,

Pretty new here but you might have seen me in the Leica Forums or Leica Blog.
My 5D Mark II has been pretty much sitting in the box for a couple of years and the wife, well.....

Maybe 500 actuations. That's 500 and not 500K. No scratches or signs of use. Kit includes:
1) 5D mark II (duh!) in the box.
1) Body Cap
1) Neck Strap never used. Let's face it they're a piece of junk. (And we all thought the Leica Digital Straps were bad.)
1) Canon Battery.
1) Battery Charger
1) Cable thing that connects the camera to computer. Trust me, use a card reader, in other words, never used.
1) Cable thing that connects camera to S-video, or something like that. Have no idea how to use that baby...
1) Set of Pocket Reference Guides (English, Espanol).
2) User Manuals (English, Espanol). Here's the trick that makes it worth your while getting this far into my post. Go to Canon's site, download the User Manual PDF (probably best in the language you read and write) and download to your Smart Phone and/or Smart Tablet. Some people thought I was a genius when I posted this tip to my Travel Blog, others, well....
1) Magic Lantern Guide to the 5D Mark II.
1) (Wait for it) Really Right Stuff Custom L-Plate for the Camera.

So you get a close to right out of the box new camera, the box (with all the stuff that came with), Magic Lantern Guide ($19.95 value), and Custom L-Plate ($140 new).

All for $1850. That's right you didn't read that incorrectly, USD not €s.

I would prefer that you live in the San Francisco Bay Area and can swing by and take a look. I live in the Noe Valley Area of San Francisco (southern part). Transaction to be made in cash please, no checks or cashmere sweaters that Aunt Snookie knitted you for Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by.