The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FOR SALE] H2 kit with 3 lenses (AUSTRALIA)

Analog6

I have no idea how to insert a table, so I am putting the items as a screen dump from my Excel spreadsheet.

If bought as a kit - price all inclusive $AUD6,500 ONO (some negotiation but no huge drops on this - it's a competitive price) I will pack it all in a yellow Kinchrome case (Pelican 1550 size) with a Pelican foam insert, somewhat used. If a kit buyer takes it I will post any boxes separately. Naturally I'd rather sell it all together as a kit but will split it. The viewfinder does not have the rubber eyecap, it split and it was annoying anyway so I chucked it and never bothered to get another one.

Images of the H2, viewfinder and rechargeable battery and charger are viewable at Photobucket album: Login to a private Photobucket.com album This album is password protected and the album password is mag1c66. I am currently sorting out the lens boxes, pouches and so on and will add photos to the album once I have taken them.

The H2, viewfinder and CR123 battery came from the UK, I bought it with a PhaseOneP20 back from Elemental Europe Ltd, Stagsden, Bedfordshire (it had been a tethered studio camera for hire) in August 2009 but it did not arrive until late September - it has almost 42,000 actuations. The P20, although turning on etc, is not communicating with the H2 at the moment, apparently it is a condenser problem and I have been quoted $2,000+ for a repair. So I am making a change to another system and selling all this lot, and I hope tp trade the P20 on a P40+.

The 150 & 210 lenses were bought from Baltronics in Sydney in late October & November 2009 respectively; the 55-110 from a private seller in France in late October 2009; and the battery & charger from Adorama - also late October 2009.

If anyone wants further details please do not hesitate to contact me. I am happy to post the items and will get you a quote (from weight of required items via AusPost website) as needed.

Analog6

Hi Chirs, I will wait a bit in case someone wamnts it with the camera, but will keep you in mind. I found the box for it today too, forgot I had that.