The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mint Contax G2 Black, 28mm, 45mm, 90mm, TLA200 Flash, Leather Pouches

dwrz

I am selling a mint black Contax G2 system. Includes G2 body, 28mm, 45mm, 90mm lenses, TLA200 flash; all mint, black.

I have the original hoods, leather lens pouches, and front caps for all the lenses. The two flat rear caps (for the 45mm and 90mm) should be original, the two deep rear caps (for the 28mm, plus an extra for faster lens changes) were purchased recently (Fotodiox). The TLA200 flash comes with the original leather pouch. I do not have the original push-on caps (to use with the hoods), but Schneider-Kreuznach push-on caps are included.

Looking for $2400, net to me, plus shipping. Local pickup in NYC. I have 100% feedback on eBay, dwrz830.

dwrz

Thank you. I was out of town the last couple of weeks but I hope to add some content in the next week or so. Some of the more recent photographs were taken with the G2.

dwrz

After taking off the Gaffers tape I had on the body, I found some cosmetic scuffs on the edges of the body-- "excellent" condition seems more appropriate than mint.

Dropping the price to $2250. Will have photographs up later today. Otherwise, kit will go to eBay tomorrow.

dwrz

Accidentally bumped the ISO setting on the camera, will have to retake some photographs. In the meantime, this is a shot of the kit.