The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 1D Mk2 -MarkII & Kirk Plate

JMaher

$575 for the Camera, charger & 2 Batteries
$25 for the Kirk Plate - for the 1DM2
Shipped to a verified US Paypal address and paid via Paypal. I will pay for the fees and shipping.

Well used but in great mechanical shape. This has been my backup camera and has produced excellent files for me. I had it in for a clean and check at CPS a few months ago and it has only shot about 50 frames since then. They did not find anything wrong with the camera at that time.

I purchased it used and have no real idea of the shutter count. (Any of the programs I tried to get this with were unable to read it.) It comes with an original Canon battery that has worked well for me and a six month old generic battery that works perfectly.

The camera, battery charger and the two batteries are included in the sale.

The camera is a little rough looking from use but works perfectly. A great backup camera or for the person who wants to try action photography.

Jim