The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Aptus 22

Sheldon N

Up for sale is my Leaf Aptus 22 digital back in Mamiya AFD mount. I've been using it with an RZ67 and have loved the amazing image quality, but have come to realize that it doesn't suit my subject matter. I find myself mostly photographing my kids with it, and they just don't sit still enough! :)

Sale includes the digital back, sensor cover, touch screen cover, stylus, pelican case, firewire cable, firewire adapter, battery charger, two batteries, plus a couple misc accessories.

The Aptus 22 is a great back, and has a larger 36x48mm sensor size with nice big photosites. It blew my 1Ds III out of the water for image quality. The Aptus 22 is basically unchanged from the current Aptus II-5. I believe they use the same sensor and internals, the only difference being improved Firewire tethering on the new model.

Everything is in perfect working order and good cosmetic condition with only light signs of use. Total number of image actuations is 16,621.

Price is $3750 shipped and paypal'd within the US. International sales depend on references and the cost of shipping/payment options.

Please send a PM with any questions.

Thanks!

- Sheldon

Last edited: