The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Manfrotto 410 Geared Head with Arca Swiss Clamp

Sheldon N

Selling my Manfrotto 410 three way geared head. I'm not shooting with MF/LF anymore, so I'm going to make do with just a ballhead.

The head includes the modification with a clamp to take Arca Swiss style plates instead of Bogen's much less sturdy hex plates. It's the aftermarket adapter from Hejnar photo that bolts on directly without having to modify the head itself. It's very sturdy, completely integrated into the head with no wobble whatsoever. I also will include the hardware to put it back to the original Manfrotto configuration, should you desire. The Hejnar adapter cost me $115, plus the cost of the head, but it was money well spent.

The head is in perfect working order and good cosmetic condition with only light signs of use.

$200 shipped and paypal'd within the US.

Please PM with any questions.

Thanks!

- Sheldon