The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (UK) Phase One 645DF/P45+ 28,45,80,150mm lenses and more!

baxter

I bought this outfit 2 years ago, all items were new. My main interest is landscape photography and this outfit has covered all I want it to do and has been very carefully looked after. However I am finding little time to use this wonderful gear coupled with the fact that a housing project I was due to record throughout the build has been put back by economic climate. Shutter count on the back is just 5799.

The Phase One 645DF camera body has just been cleaned and serviced by Phase One in Denmark and is up to date with firmware etc. The camera has been unused since it was returned to me.

Phase One 645DF with P45+ back and the wonderful Schneider 80mm f2.8 LS lens in the customised hard case they supply. Firewire cable and strap are unused. To include also Phase One L Bracket, Phase One Coiled cable releases x2, gridded viewfinder screen SD402 type A4 with framing insert for the P45+ back. Original focussing screen. One additional battery. The charger works fine in both slots, though one LCD doesn't give % of charge.
Price for all the above is £9995

Phase One 28mm f4.5 AFD lens in immaculate condition. £1995
I am including in this price a Lee filters holder modified for Xpro sized filters with 0.3 and 0.75 hard filters. This fits around outside of front element housing. Use is a bit fiddly and requires rear baffling with large soft lens cloth to omit reflections.

Phase One 45mm f2.8 AFD lens in superb condition. This has been the lens I used the most and has produced some images of which I'm really proud. £1095

Phase One 150mm f2.8 AFD tremendously sharp lens in fantastic condition. £1395

Should someone wish to buy the whole outfit, then I am happy to discount to £13995

Ideally I am looking to sell the equipment within the UK, but can investigate shipping abroad. Shipping/Insurance are likely to be an issue due to the value of the items.

Payment by bank transfer or add paypal fees to the above. Postage at cost, would prefer collection and inspection of the items so that you can see the wonderful condition. I am based in Lymington, half way between Bournemouth and Southampton.

baxter

Hi Gareth, thanks for your enquiry. I think the camera package is a practical cohesive unit, ready for immediate use and am not considering splitting things up.

baxter

Hi Graham

The main firmware on the P45+ back is version 5.1.2 which is the latest version as far as I am aware. It's certainly worked really well.

Best wishes

baxter

All of my retail therapy has been helped enormously by the simple substitution of 'want' with 'need' Graham. Hope the review has been favourable!

J

jamagram

I'm browsing this a year after the posting - has this sold yet?

Many thanks.

James

J

jamagram

Many thanks.

James

J

jamagram

Many thanks.

James

baxter

Thanks for making contact James.

I've continued to enjoy using the camera system on an occasional basis over the last 11 months and haven't thought too much about selling it.

I am happy to do so now, at the right price. All the gear is here for anyone wanting to have an accomplished MF digital system for landscape and other applications.