The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] Hasselblad HC 35mm f3.5 For H1,H2,H3,H4 MINT

just4fun

Hi,
I have for sale a Hasselblad HC 35mm f3.5 For H1,H2,H3,H4 MINT condition.
I find myself rarely use it because I shoot portrait with H series only. It has 1395 actuation and the cosmetic looks great, MINT- (Hood has some very minor marks, under close inspection the lens barrel also have some mark cause by the metal hood, if you use the 35mm before, you'll know that the hood will leave some mark on the lens due to the metal material and the design).
Come with Original pouch, matching serial number box and the hood.

I would like to get $2300 net including shipping within US.

Sorry but price is firm and no trade.
You can download FULL 36 mega Pixels version of the pictures at link below:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z691jcpw0h3l5nf/wn64TMEcQS/35mm HC.zip

Pictures are raw and quick converted from lightroom, you will see a few specks of dirt on the lens, a few blow will be fine

Some preference:
I am in Orange County California
My Ebay Id: Sonnymidi. I am selling some Leica Stuffs over there right now, if you want to buy it, let me know as well.
I have sold to member here Leica MP (user: Nahoonbeach), Leica 90mm Elmarit new version (user: Mark_NLG), sold Leica Summilux-R to MikalWGrass, bought a 35mm Summicron ASPH from silverlight99, sold $10K+ to DPI member Joe Colson, etc...

Thanks!
Sonny