The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

B+W 67mm MRC BRASS UV Haze Filter 67 F-PRO Filter NEW

M

moggi1964

I bought one of the above on eBay from a very reputable US seller. It didn't turn up after a week so they quickly sent out a new one with Priority Mail and lo and behold I get home to find both arrived on the same day :eek:

I contacted the seller and we agreed a price for the extra one as i thought it would fit my 14-42mm; of course it doesn't.

So, I have an extra one in an unopened container which I will sell for $50 (the price I agreed with them) plus shipping.

I will open the package and take pictures if you wish otherwise I will just put your address over the top and forward the package unopened.

I am pretty sure they let me have it cheap for the inconvenience and the fact it would cost for them to send me a return shipping label etc.

The other one is now on the front of my 50-200mm :thumbup: