The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 50mm f4 C T* Distagon, Zuiko 50mm f1.4 OM

lamlux

Some guy on that auction site recently purchased a mint 50mm f4 CF T* Distagon from me and waited 3 weeks after he received the lens to say the item was "not as described", showed me a photo of the lens with the front completely dented in by a hard drop on a blunt object then proceeded to open a case and win :cussing:—leaving me a huge debt in my PayPal account that I cannot currently fill.

So i'm forced to sell a few things to make up the deficit in the account.

All items here are totaled with shipping and PayPal fees included, in the Continental United States.

If you are a new member and wish to buy something, please give me references to either other boards or people you know here that can vouch for you.

Hasselblad 50mm f4 C T* Distagon 6116362, with Hasselblad quick focus knob.
A great lens to shoot with, I prefer the styling of this, to the CF version, it's just better made.
This one has some use to it, paint missing on the bottom of the lens (when mounted the bottom is one of the sides of the lens)
The front element has some coating marks, I think someone cleaned it badly and it left some marks.. It's hard to tell in the photos, i've overexposed it to show it.
No dust in the lens that I can see, aperture blades look great, shutter operates wonderfully as it should. All speeds test out.
Hasselblad quick focus knob is in good shape, some wear obviously since it's plastic—but tightens down nicely and does make using lenses a real treat!

No caps included.

$300 shipped / paypalled in CONUS.

------

Olympus G.Zuiko Auto-S 50mm f1.4 563510
Great little lens, Haven't even got the chance to shoot with it.
There is some slight slight slight haze on the interior elements. Of all Zuiko 50mm f1.4's this is the least i've ever seen, ever.
Aperture blades work great, clean snappy no oil.
Very minimal if at all dust inside the lens.
Don't buy this one if you want PERFECTION, but if you want to actually use it.

$85 shipped / paypalled in CONUS

-----

If you have any questions please PM me.
I've sold lots here on GetDPI, RFF, FM, APUG.

Last edited: