The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

-BEST OFFER-Panasonic LX3 with Nikon WC-E68 Wide-angle converter, Leather case-extras

Photon-hunter

-BEST OFFER-For sale is my trusty Panasonic LX3. I am the first and only owner. Not abused, in very nice condition. It comes with original Panasonic filter/lens adapter, the highly regarded Nikon WC-E68 wide-angle converter, absolutely mint and in box, (turns the camera into a 16 f/2 wide-angle lens) and with a beautiful brown Panasonic-LX3 two-piece leather case.

I do not have the original box for the camera, but it does come with all the original goodies (manuals, discs, etc). The original battery charger and lens cap were stolen on a trip so I am including an aftermarket charger that I bought and that works just fine. I don´t have the lens cap (since I always carry and keep the camera in the leather case and it is simply impossible to get where I live) but the lens is flawless nonetheless, clean and sharp.

All in all a very nice and compact set with a wild wide angle perspective when coupled with the tiny Nikon converter.

I will only sell as a whole, no splitting at this time(camera, adapter, converter and leather case). Nikon´s converter goes from 75 to 100$ on Ebay and the leather case was nearly 100$ when purchased brand new. I will listen to reasonable offers. I really want to sell this kit fast for partially funding other stuff.

Please PM or email me: erikahrend(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks for watching.