The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Nikon Coolscan ED 9000 Reduced to $3100

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Nikon Coolscan 9000 ED. I purchased this scanner new right before Nikon discontinued it. I have given it light use and it has been kept under a plastic cover. (I also have a Nikon V that does most of my 35mm scanning.) It comes with the original accessories in the original boxes. I have never opened the disks or manual. I use Vuescan with excellent results on 6x6, 6x7 and 6x4.5 (and I have used it a couple of times with 35mm scans). $3499 shipped to you at a US location. Will split paypal fee or accept Postal MO.
Locations outside of US will be considered if you are established members…additional shipping charges will be required.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Reduced to $3199. The scanner is parked and securely wrapped for shipping in the original boxes. I don't want this to go to ebay!

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Reduced to #3100 shipped to US location. I will split Paypal fee with you or accept Postal Money Order. Other locations will be considered at additional cost.