The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 6 with 50, 75 and 150 lenses $2,000

kzphoto

It pains me to do this, but my car needs some repair work and I am short on cash right now. The Mamiya kit for sale was purchased in January of this year and has seen about 25 rolls since the purchase. All the lenses are focusing as expected and the RF is aligned perfectly with all 3 lenses. All the optics are in pristine condition and the body looks good. There is some wear to the rubber bits on the camera and a few usage marks on the painted metal areas. I'll get some better photos up tonight. This is a great package deal, but I am willing to split the lenses as follows:

50mm f/4 - $800 hood, caps & soft case
75mm f/3.5 - $650 hood, caps & soft case
150mm f/4.5 - $250 hood, caps & soft case
Mamiya 6 body - $600 strap, body cap, bag & manual

If my prices seem way out of line, let me know! I think these are fair, at least judging from KEH prices. I'll let the whole kit go for $2,000 or for $1,800 cash if you're local. I prefer to keep this within the US due to headaches I've had when shipping overseas. Please contact me if you have any questions. E-mail is best: kevin (at) kzphoto (dot) org