The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GR1v with Filters and Hoods! $650

kzphoto

I am selling a fantastic Ricoh GR1v camera with a few extra doo-dads. I bought this from another forum member in July, 2009. It has been an extremely reliable shooter ever since! All the functions on this camera work as expected and the LCD has no leaks. The internal viewfinder has more dust than average, due to a faulty rubber eyepiece. The eyepiece has since been replaced, but I want to disclose this to be certain there are no hidden issues. The filters included are as follows:

Ricoh Orange filter
Ricoh Polarizing filter
Ricoh UV filter
Ricoh UV filter(Yes, there are 2 of them. I won an auction for a bunch of filters with adapter rings!)

Included are 2 hoods for the Ricoh GR1v camera as well! One hood was original, which came with the camera. The original hood does not seem to stay mounted too well (unless you rotate the hood 180 degrees, then it locks into place like it's brand new) so I acquired a new one, via getdpi.

I also have the box (it's a little rough after being passed down), the manual, a few pieces of paperwork and the soft carrying case / strap. I think my price is fair, given what is included with the kit and the going rate for the camera. If you feel the price is out of line, let me know! Please ask me questions if you have any. I can be reached by e-mail: kevin (at) kzphoto (dot) org

Again, I prefer to keep sales within the US due to overseas shipping hassles.

kdemas

Kevin is great to do business with, buy with confidence.

I miss my GR1V....good luck with the sale!

Kent