The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Minolta Autocord $200

RangerFinder

So, time for a little spring cleaning here thanks to some format changes. I'll cover shipping you cover PP fees and I can go a little cheaper for local deals in Southern California. I have purchased a number of items on APUG, the Rangefinderforum, and the FredMiranda forums, but this is my first time selling camera stuff. I'm very active on guitar forums and have sold and shipped quite a few high end guitars and amplifiers. Here is a link to my feedback on eBay and a link to my guitar forums feedback and I have had no problems after shipping over 60 items. If you have any questions do not hesitate to PM or email me at [email protected]. Someone's gonna get a good deal!

First item up for sale is my Minolta Autocord with its leather cover. Bought it over on RFF about 6 months ago but have since started shooting exclusively in 6x7 for my medium format stuff so it just sits on the shelf. Mechanically it's spot on, focus lever moves and the shutter speeds are accurate. lens is quite sharp as well and is regarded by many as one the sharpest TLR out there. Viewfinder brightness is good, but the focus screen has a mark or two on it toward the outside. I bought it for $255 so it's priced to sell here. And pics:

RangerFinder

Some interest but nothing solid as of yet. I have references as well on other forums and the big auction site so come and get it.