The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 80-200 F2.8 D MACRO ED $500

RangerFinder

So, time for a little spring cleaning here thanks to some format changes. I'll cover shipping you cover PP fees and I can go a little cheaper for local deals in Southern California. I have purchased a number of items on APUG, the Rangefinderforum, and the FredMiranda forums, but this is my first time selling camera stuff. I'm very active on guitar forums and have sold and shipped quite a few high end guitars and amplifiers. Here is a link to my feedback on eBay and a link to my guitar forums feedback and I have had no problems after shipping over 60 items. If you have any questions do not hesitate to PM or email me at [email protected]. Someone's gonna get a good deal!

Ah, my trusty Nikon 80-200 F2.8 Macro ED lens. Love it love it love it but I find myself using my F100 less and less now that I have a rangefinder so to a new owner it goes! I bought this from KEH for $575 in April rated at EXC have used it a few times so I think this price is quite a steal. No haze/fungus/oil/anything other than a small smudge on the barrel which in no way effects the picture quality. Fast, sharp, and beautiful is the name of the game here. And pics of course:

RangerFinder

For a fresh set of eyes. I'm leaving on vacation on Friday and would like this gone before I leave so come and get it folks.