The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: NEX 7, ZEISS 24, 16MM & MORE

princepollux

I needed a small, lightweight, high quality camera for a specific purpose. I'm done and I no longer need the Nex. I've bought and sold equipment several times on this forum as well as on eBay. You can also see some of my work in the Pentax (645) forum.

Sony Nex 7 in LN condition, still unregistered. Ordered in January from Adorama, received in late April. LCD protector from Day 1. Original box, IR Remote Control, extra battery (Wasabi), extra LCD protector. A tad under 2000 actuations. $1075

Sony NEX 24mm F1.8 Zeiss Sonnar, LN condition in original box, w. pouch. estimated ±1300 actuations, bought from Campus Camera OH in late March (paid a premium). Superb quality. $950

Sony NEX 16mm pancake, LN condition, bought used, 49mm UV filter, no box. A very decent lens at F8. $165

Sony NEX Wide Converter VCL-ECU1 0.75x for the 16mm, LN condition, bought new, rear cap misplaced but always kept in its case so it's pristine. Very useful. $95

PayPal only to US confirmed. Free UPS Ground uninsured shipping to Continental US.

princepollux

Zeiss 24mm sold

I'm dropping the price of the NEX 7 body down to $950, that's a $250 saving compared to Amazon for a Like New body

princepollux

$925 net to me (paypal as gift) for the Nex 7 body and I'll throw in the extra Wasabi battery and the Sony remote.

It's a $275 savings from the new price for the hottest mirrorless on the block, like new, and from a trusted vendor. I pay shipping.