The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: MacBook Pro 2011 model 15 inch Quad Core

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Okay I have a 15 inch MBP early 2011 model 2.3 Quad core I7 with 16gb of Ram in it. Optical drive is being reinstalled and standard hard drive back in Main bay 500gb 7200 drive. This is a screaming fast machine when you put a OWC 6g Extreme drive in it. Thats whats in it right now but putting into new laptop. I suggest this if you buy it. OWC OWCSSDMX6G240T 240GB Mercury EXTREME Pro 6G SSD... in stock at OWC

This computer is in great condition except it did take a drop , no internal damage but it does have a dent that on the exact corner on the left side. I will take a photo and post it, Its really not that bad looking but it is a dent. With that I will sell it at a good price. I won't be able to ship until Monday or Tuesday since i am on a hot deadline and need to do a lot of transfer operations with Drobo, Laptop and new externals. But given the dent your getting a screaming deal on a really fast machine. I'm asking 1450.00 shipped free US. Paypal no fees either.

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro8,2
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 8 MB
Memory: 16 GB
Boot ROM Version: MBP81.0047.B27
SMC Version (system): 1.69f3
Serial Number (system): C02F94Hxxxxx
Hardware UUID: 9951DDC6-AF2B-5173-9EEC-15D81DBE3159
Sudden Motion Sensor:
State: Enabled

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: MacBook Pro 2011 model 15 inch Quad Core

Here are a couple quick iPhone shots. Im wheeling and dealing on this . JUMP ON IT. This thing screams

Guy Mancuso

Yes it has TBolt, Ethernet , sd card reader,FireWire 800, 2 USB 2 ports . No diffrent than the new non retina. Anti-glare screen also, 16gb of Ram and a WD black Scorpio 500gb hard drive. Looks exactly like the 2012 model.

Base price new last year 2799.00 I believe

archivue

becarefull, i'm not shure that you can swap a standard SSD in a new retina 15" !