The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 mint in box, zeiss 21, 35, grip

mdg137

fs:
1. mint in box Leica M9, all papers, unfilled warranty card, 2 extra aftermarket batteries, silver (worn) thumbs up. Extremely low shutter count. Asking $4900.00, buyer pays paypal and shipping.

2. Zeiss 21mm f2.8 biogon ZM, like new in box with Zeiss hood, also like new in box. ASking $1000.00, buyer pays paypal and shipping.

3. Zeiss 35mm biogon f2 ZM, beautiful, with caps, just missing box. Asking $750.00, buyer pays paypal and shipping.

4. Leica grip for M8, M9, M9P, etc. Black, absolutely like new in box. Asking $100.00, buyer pays paypal and shipping.

5. Voigtlander type II LTM to M adapter, 50/75. in box with papers, cap. Asking $35.00, buyer pays shipping and paypal.

Please see my FM feedback or my ebay feedback (over 1400 positives, zero negatives), both same user ID: mdg137

Email me at: [email protected]

Happy to ship internationally.

Last edited: