The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 7, 80mm lens, 43mm lens with VF

corposant

With some regret, I am selling my field camera and my remaining lenses for it. I have been using my Hasselblad more and more outdoors, and will probably leave the 6x7 format for something more interesting. This camera has accompanied me on many trips to beaches, national parks, and the like, and it's never let me down!

Mamiya 7 + 80mm f/4 Lens

This pair I want to sell together. The lens is in excellent shape. The body is closer to a 7-8 out of 10, as the corner where the shutter release is has been gouged. The body and lens were recently serviced, the transport has been replaced, and the rangefinder calibrated. The work on the pair is warrantied through (I believe) November. You are welcome to all my remaining batteries! :LOL:

$1250

Mamiya 43mm Lens with Aux VF

This is the jewel of the system - maybe one of the best UWAs I have ever used. The lens is in awesome shape, and the VF is clear and quite accurate. There's not much more I can say about it.

$1300

I can offer a discount if you buy it all. I have boxes and manuals for everything but the 80mm lens.

Contact me for pictures, so I don't inundate the thread.

I'd prefer a sale at this point within the CONUS.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
How much for the combo - Mamiya 7 & 80/43 & VF?

Btw, I agree that the 43 absolutely rock! I miss mine.