The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Late Collapsible Summicron-M 5cm F2, EX+ condition

Brian S

For sale is a late Leica Collapsible Summicron-M 5cm F2 in Leica M-Mount. The optics are near perfect, rare for a Summicron of this vintage, see close-ups of the front element. Cosmetically it is in EX+ condition. Focus is smooth, aperture works perfectly. This is the nicest original-condition Summicron that I’ve owned. I sent a hot-glass Summicron to focalpoint, and am keeping it.

Price: $610 shipped within the United States, $640 anywhere else via International Priority Mail. Paypal, Personal Check, Money Order. I reserve the right to hold shipment until check/MO clears. Return policy: returns must be made within 10 days, refund for the price of the item will be given after receipt. Postage cost is not refundable. Haze filter as shown and plastic rear cap included. If you need an IR cut filter for use on an M8, I will include one for an extra $30.

Wide-Open on the M2:

F2 on the Leica M8:

F4:

F2:

100% crop, F2