The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 AF - 2 lenses, 2 backs

Ari

I'm reluctantly putting this up for sale, it's one of the best MF systems I've ever owned.
Reason for sale is I'm considering getting back into 8x10 and maybe buying a 645 P&S.

Included is the 645 AF body, strap, 80mm lens, 45mm lens, and two 120/220 film backs.

There's a good summary of its features here:
http://www.keh.com/camera/Mamiya-645-Autofocus-Camera-Bodies/1/sku-AM029990436680?r=FE

The camera and lenses are in great cosmetic condition, and everything works as it should.
AE is excellent, never had a bad exposure (I leave it on aperture priority), and AF is accurate, if slightly noisy.
The 80mm is a great all-purpose lens, and the 45 is a very sharp wide angle, equivalent to about 28mm on 35mm formats.

The 45mm has a peculiar cosmetic problem, in that the outer rim of plastic around the front element is loose, it's missing a screw, but this does not affect function or performance at all.
It bears mentioning, though.
The 45mm also comes with a hood.
Both lenses have front caps, the 45 has the rear cap as well.

Both film backs are clean and function properly, and it's dead simple to change from 120 to 220 film.

I'll also throw in a set of four close-up filters, and a few rolls of colour neg film to get you started.

$1100 including shipping to Canada/USA, Paypal fees included.
I'll ship internationally, just ask for a quote.

I have perfect feedback on eBay, and I'm a long-time contributor on LFPF; ask for references.

Thanks