The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Schneider Super Symmar XL 80/4.5 New

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
We really need a better description and we need pricing. Please read the buy and sell instructions in this section. Thanks Guy

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
5) Buy & Sell or FS and WTB. If you have camera gear to sell, go ahead and list it in the B&S forum. Basically any equipment related to imaging can be listed, including things like lighting and computers. However, we don't want the area cluttered up with spam posts for items like cell phones or trips, so if it's an item or service NOT directly related to photography or imaging, please don't list it here. Commercial posts of any type are not allowed in this forum, use the commercial vendor section instead. GetDPI.com offers this as a free service for our members and makes no warranties or implications regarding the veracity of the posters or items listed for sale, as such use of the forum is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Also all items are to marked with pricing and good description of your item. You can also post images of items

asf

sorry

i sent my 80 ssxl in for repairs as it had fungus, they sent me a new one instead. as i never use it i'd rather sell it as new ...

so i'd like to get $1450 for it including postage in us

pictures to come