The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Schneider Symmar-S 210/5.6, Mamiya 645 150mm f/2.8A, Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4

TimmyMac

Three lenses here for sale, three different formats.

First, a Schneider Symmar-S 210mm f/5.6. Multicoated with chrome ring Copal 1 shutter that fires nicely at all speeds. In reasonably good condition - glass is clean and clear with nice deep blue multicoating. Barrel has a bit of brassing around the front rim but no damage. Great lens for 4x5 or 5x7 with plenty of coverage. $200

Next, a Mamiya M645 (manual focus) 150mm f/2.8A lens. This is the little brother to the 200/2.8 APO which is pretty legendary (and expensive!). Similar condition - good glass, slight wear to the barrel. $225

Finally, a Minolta MD Rokkor-X 50mm f/1.4. This is the 55mm filter version so it plays nice with all the other MD and MC Minolta glass. Mint glass, good condition barrel. $60

Other lenses I'd part with for the right price (I'm sure if you need these you know what a fair price is)
Mamiya 645 80mm f/1.9
Mamiya 645 45mm f/2.8
Canon 80-200mm f/2.8L *AF/MF switch is missing, stuck in AF mode

I've got feedback on e-Bay and maybe on APUG/LFPF if I can find it...
E-mail [email protected]