The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SUMMILUX-M 50 ASPH NIB

mauribix

For sale a brand new in box Summilux 50 ASPH, Black.
Obviously no signs of use.
Price is 3675USD or 2900EUR neat to me. (lower than BH!!)

I'll post pictures of the lens if necessary, but I'd prefer not to open the box.
Paypal is ok if buyer pays the paypal fees.

Worldwide shipping is possible.

This is a private sale, original Leica Warranty is valid, due to a past issue with a Taiwanese buyer, I do not offer return/refund option for extra EU buyers unless you pay for both import/export duty.

I have 100+ positive feedback on ebay (100%).
Hand delivery is possible, I'm located in Turin (Italy) but I can move easily to Milan.

I will be in the US from August 2nd to 22nd, so eventual hand delivery is possible in the SF area, as well as Los Angeles or northern Arizona.

I have positive feedback on this forum too, feel free to ask for any info.

I will add pictures to this ad lately this evening.

Cheers!
Maurizio

my website link

Last edited:

D&A

As with a number of other individuals here on Getdpi that I've had wonderful experiences with, I cannot recommend nor praise Maurizio high enough as an individual to purchase items from. I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with Maurizio, not only in purchasing items (lenses in Maurizio's case) but the many interesting photographic conversations I've had with him that were both informative and pleasurable. Most definitely purchase with complete confidence.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

mauribix

bumped!

Some have asked so I added a couple of pictures...
I covered part of the serial number since this lens has still to be registered for warranty!

jonoslack

As with a number of other individuals here on Getdpi that I've had wonderful experiences with, I cannot recommend nor praise Maurizio high enough as an individual to purchase items from. I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with Maurizio, not only in purchasing items (lenses in Maurizio's case) but the many interesting photographic conversations I've had with him that were both informative and pleasurable. Most definitely purchase with complete confidence.

Dave (D&A)
HI Dave
Quite agree - Maurizio is great - I've met him a couple of times on Leica trips, and he is good fun and the perfect gentleman into the bargain.

. . . .
Hi Maurizio - I hope you're well

all the best
Jono

dannylin

Hey Maurizio, what is the issue with that Taiwanese buyer? I'm based in Taiwan and I never have any issue with buying or selling here ,RFF or other forums. Just curious...:p

mauribix

Thank you Jonathan and Dave!
I hope you're fine too.

Jonathan, I've seen some of your wonderful shots with the monochrome... Will it be hanging around your neck next time we meet up? :p

jonoslack

Thank you Jonathan and Dave!
I hope you're fine too.

Jonathan, I've seen some of your wonderful shots with the monochrome... Will it be hanging around your neck next time we meet up? :p
Hi Maurizio
Will you be going to Copenhagen? I guess we probably will. As for the MM, I haven't decided yet - it's a magnificent thing, and if most of my work was black and white then it'd be a no-brainer, but it isn't . . . . .so I'm not sure yet!

all the best
Jono