The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: BNIB Nikon D800 USA $3100

VINCET

Trying to see if anyone is interested in a brand new Nikon D800. I will have and extra one coming in next week. It is a USA model. It will be sealed and will include receipt. I am selling this at $3075. Shipping in CONUS is extra $25. Paypal and other fees extra. If no interest, I will return it to the store.

Last edited:

VINCET

At $3100, it is $50 less than if you are to buy this in a store with 5% sales tax.

I will also sell you a mint condition 50mm f1.4G lens if you get this camera for $350. This is a USA lens in box with everything that it came with originally.

Last edited:

ibcj

Guess not much interest here for this camera.
They are becoming more readily available from dealers. A month ago it would have been snapped up right away.

Most people likely order from out of state and don't pay sales tax anyway. They can buy it for $2999, use a credit card without fees, and get free shipping.

While it is a nice gesture of you, if it were me, I'd probably just send it back to the dealer.

VINCET

New price: $3000 but you pay actual shipping.

Last call, then it is back to the store.

Thanks
Vince