The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: excellent F-Stop Guru backpack!

Irenaeus

MY BAD, but I didn’t measure well enough when I bought this beautiful pack here on GetDPI two weeks ago! Now that I have it in hand, unfortunately, I find that I need it to be three inches longer for my particular purposes. So I need to let it go...

It’s black, in perfect shape, and a versatile design that includes their additional padded, customizable Medium Pro ICU Modular Unit, which is the fitted, slip in unit that actually holds and protects your photo gear within the pack. There’s also a dedicated compartment that’ll hold a 13” laptop. The whole thing is large enough to hold a lot and small enough to be carried and stowed on board even the smaller regional jets.

A full description is on their website here at: Guru

I’ve bought and sold here on GetDPI as Irenaeus and have excellent feedback (100%, the last time I looked) on eBay as cqiona. I could also provide more specific references if needed.

The bottom line is that I’m offering this $245 backpack for the same good deal as I got ~ $150 for the pack, for the Paypal fees paid by me and free shipping in the CONUS.

Thanks for looking,

Irenaeus