The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica R9 DMR kit

With much regret, I am selling my Leica R9/DMR kit. My asking price is $4,600 shipped (USA). I'll ship worldwide via Express Mail (EMS) at cost. Preferred payment is by check, but I can accept credit card payments via PayPal (+2.9%) or Google Checkout (+2%).

Photos of the kit are here: http://tinyurl.com/6xuy44

What you see is what you get, namely:

* R9 camera in the box w/ instructions (DMR center prism focus screen installed)
* large eyecup w/ box
* electric cable release w/ box
* Digital Modul R in the box w/ charger, battery, firewire cable, and plastic thingy to switch out the film back
* extra battery w/ box
* uniform groundglass screen for the DMR w/ box
* Kirk quick release plate for the DMR

Camera and back work beautifully. I have been shooting with it for two years without any problems. There are a few cosmetic issues which are visible in the photos. The top of the camera has several scuffs and one little ding. There is paint loss along the front edge of the camera below the "LEICA" lettering. The white lettering for the "INFO" button is messed up.

I am also selling a few lenses: 28-90 ROM, 100 Macro w/ Elpro, and 80-200 ROM. I haven't gotten around to taking photos and pricing yet.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking.

--Mark

EH21

I think that's a really fair price for this kit, considering a well known dealer in Monterey, CA has one for more than $2k more! Quite a deal!