The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony NEX-5N, Kit Lens (18-55mm), Accessories

corposant

NEX 5N

Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS

I have upgraded to the NEX-7, so my NEX 5N has to go. Functions great, very clean with the exception of the finish mark on the lens mount (pictured). I sent this to Sony a while ago to get the "clicking" sound resolved, obviously you can rest assured that it's working great!

Comes with the camera, everything that originally came with the camera, the tripod mount, and the OpTech wrist strap.

18-55mm Lens

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS

Pretty self explanatory. Everything functions as it should. Only "gotcha" is that I no longer have the hood.

corposant

Man, if only every "for sale" thread went this fast! These are sold. The buyer did not want the JTec tripod plate, so if anybody would like it, it's $30.