The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon EF 70-210mm f/3.5-4.5 Ring USM

madmaxmedia

I have a nice Canon EF 70-210mm f/3.5-4.5 Ring USM which I do not use (just don't need the focal length I guess.) It's in nice condition- works perfectly, glass looks perfect, some superficial scuffs on the barrel but great for its age. I don't see dust, if there is any it is inconspicuous and will have no impact on IQ.

Also included is a Tiffen sky filter.

This is a fast AF lens with ring USM, I chose this one over the newer Canon IS lens for this reason. Unlike it's 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 USM sibling, I think the 70-210 still holds up well to digital by most all accounts.

$140 plus Payal and shipping. In the USA it should be less than $10 via USPS Priority w/ tracking, overseas I can do First Class or Priority but First Class doesn't include tracking.