The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Linhof Technikarden 45S

rga

Wonderful 4x5 field camera. Best portable 4x5 camera ever built IMO. Complete front and rear standard movements. Comes with upgraded Bright Screen ground glass, wide angle bellows (in addition to standard bellows), dark cloth, and Linhof back adapter for Hasselblad V mount (digital or film backs). Bellows are light tight, movements are in great working order. $2100 net to me.

rga

Images of the equipment can be seen here:
Technikarden 45S

Lenses and camera bag are sold separately. Lenses are Linhof signature lenses with ProProntor shutters. All but the 90mm shutters work well. Lenses are old so they are not pristine though front and rear elements are clean. All Linhof lenses sold together for $1,200.

Nikor Telephoto (360, 500 and 720) with extra shutter and front lens on Tk plate is $1,500.

Buy it all for $4,500 net to me, and I'll throw in the ThinkTank bag, filters and Pentax Spotmeter.

Wonderful 4x5 field camera. Best portable 4x5 camera ever built IMO. Complete front and rear standard movements. Comes with upgraded Bright Screen ground glass, wide angle bellows (in addition to standard bellows), dark cloth, and Linhof back adapter for Hasselblad V mount (digital or film backs). Bellows are light tight, movements are in great working order. $2100 net to me.

rga

Re: FS: Linhof Technikarden 45S + Lenses ++

Updated: Complete kit available:

For $5,000 I would like to sell my TK 45S kit. It includes some old Linhof certified lenses (65mm, 90mm, 135mm, 180mm and 210mm) all with Prontor Pro shutters (no cocking necessary; self cocking). The lenses are old but in OK user shape, though there are some signs of wear on the internal coatings. The shutter on the 90mm does stick often, though not always, at lower speeds. I am also including a Nikkor telephoto lens mounted on a Linhof board that has 3 focal lengths depending on the back element used; 360mm, 500mm and 720mm. This lens has a copal shutter, is not that old and is in excellent condition.

The kit also includes a custom dark cloth (with holes to fit around the bubble levels), a new Bright Screen ground glass focusing screen, a Linhof GG cover that opens up to a hood for initial framing and focusing, both the standard and wide angle bellows, and a tripod mounting plate for Arca Swiss type mount. The kit will be shipped in the ThinkTank bag shown in the pictures at:
Technikarden 45S
The Linhof to Hasselblad back mount (image #16) is not included.

The camera itself operates perfectly. Just the camera at BH new, without even any bellows, lenses, etc., is over $6,500. I am asking $5,000, net to me, for the entire lot. I will even throw in a Pentax Spotmeter (working of course).

Hoping someone will recognize what a beauty this kit is and use it to its full capabilities. Having gone fully digital, I have substituted this kit with my digital technical camera kit. Now I have to pay for the conversion (at least a little bit) and sadly part with the Technikardan.

Thanks,
Bob

Last edited:

rga

FS: Linhof Technikarden 45S + Lenses ++

For $5,000 I would like to sell my TK 45S kit. It includes some old Linhof certified lenses (65mm, 90mm, 135mm, 180mm and 210mm) all with Prontor Pro shutters (no cocking necessary; self cocking). The lenses are old but in OK user shape, though there are some signs of wear on the internal coatings. The shutter on the 90mm does stick often, though not always, at lower speeds. I am also including a Nikkor telephoto lens mounted on a Linhof board that has 3 focal lengths depending on the back element used; 360mm, 500mm and 720mm. This lens has a copal shutter, is not that old and is in excellent condition.

The kit also includes a custom dark cloth (with holes to fit around the bubble levels), a new Bright Screen ground glass focusing screen, a Linhof GG cover that opens up to a hood for initial framing and focusing, both the standard and wide angle bellows, and a tripod mounting plate for Arca Swiss type mount. The kit will be shipped in the ThinkTank bag shown in the pictures at:
Technikarden 45S

The camera itself operates perfectly. Just the camera at BH new, without even any bellows, lenses, etc., is over $6,500. I am asking $5,000, net to me, for the entire lot. I will even throw in a Pentax Spotmeter (working of course).

Hoping someone will recognize what a beauty this kit is and use it to its full capabilities. Having gone fully digital, I have substituted this kit with my digital technical camera kit. Now I have to pay for the conversion (at least a little bit) and sadly part with the Technikardan.

Thanks,
Bob
Bump

rga

Re: FS: Linhof Technikarden 45S + Lenses ++

Technikarden 45S

Thanks,
Bob
bump