The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[EU] Leica WATE + Finder + bonus lens ! + shipping via DHL

proenca

Hi there,

Need to do a fast sale, since my move to MFD depends on this :

Selling my beloved Leica 16-18-21 f4, which is on top shape, plus the Leica viewfinder, plus the leather bags ( for both lens and finder ).

Throwing shipping via DHL within Europe for free ( with tracking number ) for this one and also including as freebies :

- John Millich IR filter, metal ( cost me over 150 usd ) to use the WATE with a M8
- Leica Summaron 35mm with M adaptor that has 6 bit code already

Leica WATE has 6 bit adaptor already.

Lens is mint, apart from a tiny bit of ink that fell off under it on the focusing tab - can be seen in the picture.

No single scratch, fungus or dot in the glass - I exaggerated the contrast on the pictures to see things clear, lens is spotless.

Price : 3650.00€ , including lens + vf + leica boxes + leica leather pouches + leica summaron + DHL shipping with tracking in europe.

Payment : Bank Transfer only

Paypal : not accepted

Feedback : sold several lenses here and also my M8, all went well ; also sold stuff on RFF and regular poster also on L Camera Forum

Last edited:

proenca

by the way, here is a picture of the Summaron I'm throwing away for free :

I'm open to offers, my Hasselblad seller aint going wait for long :D

proenca

price updated to 3100€ WITHOUT the summaron ( wate + boxes + frankenfinder + millich only ) - need to sell this lens asap, other my MFD is going away !

ps : I'm fine for shipping outside EU ; shipping costs are split with the buyer and lens is only shipped after confirmed bank transfer