The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One IQ160 Back with Mamiya 645AFD Body and lenses

felix5616

I have a mint condition Phase One IQ160 Back with a classic warranty until Sept. 2012 and lesss than 900 shots on the back. I also have a Phase One 80mm D lens and a Mamiya 645AFDI body and a Mamiya MF 55mm lens. Includes LCC card, sensor cleaning kit, 4 batteries, Phase One Firewire cable and dual charger. I am asking $25,000 for the entire kit. I can supply plenty of references on 3 different sites, including sales here on getdpi. I am not looking for trades. The back is located in So. New Hampshire. Used by a non-professional. Additional photos gladly provided. The back still has the protective cover on the screen. All the glass is spotless. The 55mm lens is an excellent performer as well, only manual focus. I will provide my home phone for anyone wanting to speak with me. Additional photos and information available upon request. Reasonable offers accepted, reasonable offers.

Last edited: