The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya RZ67 Pro II Kit with 5 lenses

Sheldon N

So I've decided to exit the world of medium format photography and to stick with my Canon kit (having just sold off my Aptus 22). I put this Mamiya kit together over the past 4 months, picking and choosing lenses to get exactly the right optics. I even tested multiple copies of the 150mm and 180mm lenses too, keeping the sharpest ones. I shot a fair bit with the Aptus 22 and was AMAZED at how good the RZ glass is, some of the best optics I've used in any system. With that being said, here's the kit:

Mamiya RZ67 Pro II body with WLF
Brightscreen focusing screen (I paid $175 for this, and also have the original screen too)
50mm f/4.5 W
65mm f/4 L-A (newest floating element version)
110mm f/2.8 W (newest version)
150mm f/3.5 W (newest version
180mm f/4.5 W-N (newest version)
120 film back
220 film back
Polaroid back
Arca Swiss Plate
6x focusing Loupe (fits in the WLF and can sit right on the ground glass)
Geppe cable release (nice, new one)
Rubber lens hood

This is a great setup, either for shooting film or for pairing with a digital back. I'm selling a RZ67 to digital back adapter in a separate posting if you're interested in using this digitally.

All gear in the kit is in good working order, with some items having minor cosmetic signs of use. Glass is in good shape, but I haven't gone over everything with a fine toothed comb. If you need a more detailed description of anything, let me know and I can provide it.

Price is $1600 shipped and PayPal'd within the US. International sales possible too, with established members. Shipping will be expensive though... this is a heavy kit.

Please PM with any questions.

Thanks!

- Sheldon