The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 6 + 75 MM Lens

B

brettpatrick

I bought a Mamiya 6 and a 75mm lens last January with a specific project in mind. It was the first time I had ever bought a camera online and I was a bit skeptical. The Mamiya arrived in excellent shape, complete with the original box and users manual. All the film came out really well, and in the end I am very glad I made the purchase.

I've finished the project and now it's time to pass this camera on to someone who will put it to use. If you're on this site, you already know how awesome this camera is, so I don't need to talk it up. It's a square format classic.

As for the lens, they only made three for this camera and if you have to have one, the 75 is definitely the way to go. It's an excellent portrait lens.

If I had to rate the condition of this camera overall I would say it's excellent. Small note, the lens has a tiny dot on the extreme outer edge which DOES NOT affect the image. The lens is sharp as a tack.

ASKING PRICE, $1200 plus shipping and paypal fee.

I am based in Los Angeles, California.

see my work at brett-patrick.com