The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6 / M2 / 35mm Summilux Pre Asph / 35mm Summicron V4 Bokeh King

Morituri

No trades!

Leica M6

Absolutely brilliant Leica. My go to Leica for a long time.

Lightmeter is SPOT ON, and all shutter speeds are spot on as well, never failed to give me perfect negatives at any shutter speed or light situation. Viewfinder nice and bright of course, frame advance smooth. Only needs some Tri-X and a nice 35mm lens!

Lens shown in picture is for illustration purposes only, but is sold separately under this ad.

Price: Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Last edited:

Morituri

Leica M2

Previously had this M2 up for sale, but it needed a CLA I thought. Instead of selling a half-arsed product, I decided to send it off myself! So, it has been to a technician and back and now all the shutter speeds are up and rolling again! I've also put a roll through it myself and shutter speeds are all good once again :) As usual, viewfinder is beautiful (see pic) frame advance is nice, shutter is whole of course, no holes etc. Only needs some Tri-X!

Lens sold separately, see ad underneath.

Price: $600

Last edited:

Morituri

35mm Summicron IV "Bokeh King"

I actually have two of these for sale. Both are in the same condition. Mint

First lens (1):

Serial 3019XXX

Boxed. Lens in mint condition, lens surfaces and body is mint. No haze, fungus, separation, cracks, scratches etc, it's mint. Very very light dust inside lens, almost invisible, please check my video of this specific item.

VIDEO - For Sale - Leica 35mm Summicron IV "Bokeh King" - YouTube

Comes with it's original square lens hood, UV filter, original Cron IV lens cap and rear cap, and like I said, original box with matching serial numbers.

Price: $1950(shipped) Now that is seriously CHEAP.

Last edited:

Morituri

35mm Summicron IV "Bokeh King"

Second lens (2):

Serial 3306XXX

Same as first lens, but no box, it's mint and in same condition as the first one with again, very very light dust inside the lens, next to none.

Comes with it's original square lens hood and rear lens cap

Price: $1850(shipped)

Last edited:

Morituri

35mm Summilux Pre-ASPH (Infinitylock)

Infinitylock version wich is quite hard to find, and sought after.

Just came back from a CLA, signed Youxin Ye, he just removed some excessive dust inside the lens.

Focus and aperture movement is very good, no issues. Rear lens surface, very good, I see no signs of wear. Front surface, some polishing marks. No haze, fungus, separation, cracks etc. Body shows signs of usage, please see pictures for more details.

Produces remarkable pictures, and with conjunction with a square lens hood, I have NEVER had flare problems, highly recommended (see Leica M2 ad)

Price $1750 (shipped).

Last edited:

Morituri

New prices

35mm Summicron IV Boxed - $1899
35mm Summicron IV Non-Boxed - $1799
35mm Summilux - $1699