The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikkor 14-24mm 2.8

Douglas Benton

I have a mint Nikon 14-24 2.8 for sale. It has been used on less than a dozen projects. The reviews on this lens are correct, It is sharp even wide open. I'm going to list on eBay in the next couple of days with a $1500.00 "Buy it now". I will post pictures later today.

Doug

Just a mod. edit the asking price is $1500.00

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GroovyGeek

I have a mint Nikon 14-24 2.8 for sale. It has been used on less than a dozen projects. The reviews on this lens are correct, It is sharp even wide open. I'm going to list on eBay in the next couple of days with a $1500.00 "Buy it now". I will post pictures later today.

Doug
And the purpose of this post is....?

Douglas Benton

And the purpose of this post is....?
Well Mr Geek, the general purpose of this post is to share the information that I have a lens that I am willing to trade for currency.

The specific reason I am posting it on this forum is that, personally, I would prefer to make this type of purchase from either from someone I know or an established retail business. I only use eBay when I have to. It's true Groovey, you and I aren't acquainted, but there is at least a sense of community and a little less of anonymity on these forums. I would prefer to sell it to someone here than to have to deal with the whole world.

Thank you for the opportunity for clarification and the bump.
Doug

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Great thanks just wanted to make it clear for the members. You can if not sold here after 48 hours put a link to your ebay sale on this thread as well if you went down that path. Good luck with your sale, great lens and photos do help sales.

Doug i am going to add 1500.00 to your original post for you as well.

Douglas Benton

Here are some images of the lens. I didn't realize that I still had the eos adapter and canon rear lens cap until I was shooting the detail of the rear element. The adapter is not included.

Doug