The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SALE: Pentax 645 80-160mm FA lens

gurtch

I am a 75 year old retired engineer and amateur photographer. I am selling some of my Pentax 645 lenses that I seldom use. I used these lenses on a Pentax 645D camera. This item is a beautiful 80-160 mm FA auto focus lens with soft case, front & rear caps, used very little. Glass is pristine, apertures and focus are smooth, everything works as it should. Has had a UV filter in place since the day I bought it. I am so confident you will be pleased with this item and it's condition, I will give a full refund if you are not happy.
KEH lists for $889 EX condition. There are several listed on ebay ranging from $849-$1300 starting bid prices for used, and $2845 for new.

I will sell for $725, and I pay UPS ground.
PM if interested.
Dave Gurtcheff
Beach Haven, NJ