The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma DP2 + AML1 Macro Lens + Hood

changed

Selling my Sigma DP2 setup: camera, HA-21 lens hood (which doubles as a filter holder), and the AML-1 Macro lens (which screws into the lens hood). All in mint condition. Selling my point and shoot to consolidate into a GF1 setup.

All is mint-- LCD screen protector, lens is dust-free, no gouges, dents, etc...

(That 'scratch' on the LCD is hardly visible unless you're pointing an iPhone at it with the sun reflecting at the perfect angle. I'd never ever seen it until I took this pic. Certainly can't see it with the camera on).

Comes w/ original box, hood, lens, Sigma strap, Sigma battery and charger, paperwork. No USB cable.

$300 shipped, insured w/ USPS, from upstate New York, USA.

thanks for looking

changed

I'm leaving for New Zealand in 10 days. I want to have the funds to purchase the GF1 kit within the next two days, so I'll consider any offers!