The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 35/2 and 35/2.8

dmeckert

I've decided I can't decide which of the ZM 35s to keep...so I'm putting them both up for sale, and whichever sells first goes. I like them equally, both wonderful glass. Both lenses are in excellent+ condition, with very little to distinguish them from new. I've used them only a handful of times. Glass is clean on both ends of both lenses, and there are miniscule marks on the focusing rings where one commonly focuses.

Zeiss ZM Biogon 35/2

Zeiss ZM C-Biogon 35/2.8

Both are plenty sharp, and render beautifully. The 35/2.8 has a slightly stiffer focus feel, but both are perfectly smooth with no slop i can discern. The 2.8 is very small and compact...the 2.0 goes to 2.0 and has a certain charm wide open. Beyond that...both fantastic. All boxes and paperwork are included.

Because I got reasonable prices when I bought these lenses here and on FM, I'm offering them at the exact same prices I paid, shipping and paypal inclusive.

ZM C-Biogon 35/2.8 - $710
ZM Biogon 35/2 - $920

Last edited:

nanthor

I feel for you. It is a very hard decision between these two phenomenal lenses. Good luck, you'll miss whichever goes. Bob.

dmeckert

I feel for you. It is a very hard decision between these two phenomenal lenses. Good luck, you'll miss whichever goes. Bob.

i have a feeling you're right. i tried moments ago to rationalize putting one or the other up for sale...i would rationalize one, and then i would immediately rationalize the other. haha.

hopefully someone makes it quick and as painless as possible.

dmeckert

now included under the heading of "ghoulies and ghosties and long-legged beasties, and things that go bump in the night"....

this thread.

dmeckert

Price adjustment:

35/2.8 - $695

35/2 - $900

prices still include paypal and standard shipping to CONUS.

also now open to trades...make it interesting.