The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Belstaff 554 Colonial Bag

Don Libby

For those of you who might be keeping track, I sold a Belstaff 556 last May because I had ordered this one. I had been using the 554 to carry my Leica M9 gear until last November when I sold the Leica and went back 100% medium format. I've waited till now to make certain that I could part with it and just now decided to do so. Anyone familiar with Balstaff bags understands that this isn't an easy decision; although slight easier since I haven't used it in over 6-months.

I'll post images shortly however here's the details:

Color: Mountain Brown
Size: 17" x 14.5" x 9 (43cmx37cmx23cm)

The price new on this bag is $395.00

While this is a used bag it is still in excellent condition.

For sale here before I put it on E-Bay at $225 with free shipping US and Canada. If you live outside of either the US or Canada then you must pick up actual cost of shipping which in my experience with dealing with customs can add up quickly.

If you want it I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

Don

Hope this sells fast before I change my mind....