The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS UK - Hasselblad H1 + P25 Back + Film Back + Extra grip and film

Chris Giles

For sale is my Hasselblad H1 Series camera which was purchased as a demo model earlier this year. (Which is why the shutter count is so very low at 3836, it's hardly been used).

Also included is a Phase One P25 back which I purchased used at the same time, this has 21667 actuations on it.

Everything works, the H1 body was upgraded to the latest firmware at Hasselblad Elstree a couple of months ago and the back is spotless and takes the most amazing pictures, all of which are exceptionally sharp. Like a razor.

An extra battery grip in included along with a cover for the P25 back as well as a film back (plus a few rolls of Kodak Portra, and a pretty much brand new genuine extra battery).

If you are considering jumping into Medium Format this is an ideal piece of kit to get. There is no lens on offer with this listing as I'm staying with Hasselblad.

£3399 GBP UK shipping included.

Happy to shipped to UK confirmed address.
Overseas buyers, I will accept Paypal but you have to be well established on the forum with a good rep. Otherwise a bank transfer is the only payment accepted.