The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CV SW-Heliar 15/4.5 II, 21mm VF, 52mm UV/IR filter

E

efix

Selling my Cosina Voigtländer Super Wide-Heliar 15/4.5 II, the rangefinder-coupled M-mount version. The lens is in great condition, with some slight marks on the barrel but nothing to worry about. The glass is clean and free from scratches, as I always used the lens with a filter. I can detect no dust inside the lens. Mechanically, it is also in very good condition. Focus runs smoothly, but the aperture ring goes a little too easy for my taste. Again, nothing to worry about, but the aperture might be changed accidentally.

It was bought used in late 2010, so it's out of its warranty period. It comes in the original box with all documents, though.

Asking price for the lens is € 450. For pictures taken with this lens, please see my flickr gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/efixpho...7627214483493/

I am also selling a CV 21mm brightline viewfinder, which fits the lens' field-of-view when used on the Leica M8. The mount, which is made of plastic, is broken. Poor quality, sadly. But it can still be put into a hot shoe, just doesn't sit as tightly as a brand new one. Selling together with the lens or separately for € 50. Comes in its original box.

Lastly, I am offering a Marumi 52mm UV/IR filter which fits the Heliar or any other lens with a 52mm filter thread. This, as well, comes in its original box. It's in very good condition and shows no scratches. Asking price is € 30 when sold separately.

All three items together for € 525. Shipping depens on country. Shipping is free within Germany for the lens or if you buy the whole set. Outside Germany, I will cover € 5 of the total cost. Please inquire for fares.

PayPal accepted.

E

efix

UPDATE: I re-checked the aperture ring. What I stated previosuly is wrong. The aperture ring is easy to turn, but not loose. So nothing to worry about. It will also probably not turn accidentally.

E

efix

UPDATE! PRICE REDUCED!

I reduced the price for the lens to € 425.
The whole lot can be had for € 495 now.

E

efix

LAST OFFER before it goes on the bay!

Lens: € 400
Finder/Filter as before
Whole lot: € 470

Again, the lens is in very good condition, and optically pristine.