The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or Trade: Fuji X100

C

cinema

I have my VERY lightly used Fuji X100. I just kept shooting film and now have a documentary lined up and I'd like a second camera on hand, A Canon 7D. I will trade for that with cash on top or $740 net. I'd even make a great offer if your 7D has been modified for cine, ie PL mount/removed mirror. Priced to sell quickly.

It has warranty on it through august, and I'm offering a 7-day money back guarantee. There is a hairline mark on the LCD but I couldn't catch it with my iphone and it's invisible when the camera is on. I've taken this camera out only a handful of times and always on films sets for set photography.

Again, $740 net takes it all. Local LA sale would be perfect, but I'll ship it if buyer pays insurance. Everything is included that came with the camera originally, plus some extras, except the wall charger, which I bought and also comes with a car adapter if you're on the road.

Fuji x100
Original presentation boxes
Wall charger, two batteries
Lens hood
Original lens cap
Sandisk 8GB Extreme Pro 45 MB/s SDHC card for super fast start up times
Fuji neckstrap

Hosermage

I bought the unused ipad from Michael, met in person, item is as described. Would not hesitate to do business again.

C

cinema

Thanks guys. a few bites. nothing solid yet, kind of surprised. This is a great kit.

Very interested, but wanted to confirm you will take Pay Pal as long as you net $740. And I would pay for shipping to Portland OR? Thanks.

mdwsta4

Approximately how many acctuations are on the camera? What is the serial number (has it had sticky aperture blades)?

Am in Los Angeles and have a friend looking to pick up an x100

C

cinema

no it hasn't had 'sticky aperture blades'. yes paypal is fine as long as i get 740 for it. I can spot you on shipping but I require insurance, which you would foot the bill for. PM me if you'd like to make a deal. Can someone tell me how to figure out how many actuations are on the camera? serial is 13A01986

C

cinema

After reading around on the internet it appears there are 2434 actuations but i could be wrong, still not totally sure if i'm checking correctly.