The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya rb67 ProS kit - $250 + shipping

ColdEye

Selling my RB67 Pro-S + 120 Pro-S film back + Mamiya Sekor C 90mm lens + lens cap, rubber hood and some filters. Everything works as it should, no light leaks, no problems with the mirror (but the focusing screen has pentel pen lines as a guide), lens has no fungus/haze and shutter speeds seem correct (based on my negatives and instant film). The bad side is the appearance, there is a piece of leatherette that has been chipped off on the front, and the body and back show some signs of wear. I will post some pictures in the afternoon. Asking for $250 + shipping which is $15 for USPS large flat rate box. No paypal, USPS Money Order or Cash(local meet up). For trades, I am only Interested in a nikon 50mm (AF, or the series E), + cash. Thanks!

Last edited:

filmguerilla

hey you are here too? hahaha. did you get my last messages on apug?

why are you selling this i thought you are enjoying the monster? 8x10?

:)

ColdEye

Yup, got the address. :) I need some funds for 35mm, going on a road trip in a few months and I want to use 35mm :)

filmguerilla

goodluck man! i sold my m4p already. :) looking for m3 or m2.

let me know when you shipped the goods :p will send you shirt when i get back to mnl

Yup, got the address. :) I need some funds for 35mm, going on a road trip in a few months and I want to use 35mm :)