The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Contax G2 Camera and Black 28mm, 45mm and 90mm Lenses – Like New!

michael marks

FS: Contax G2 Camera and Black 28mm, 45mm and 90mm Lenses – Like New!

Hello,

I am selling my Contax G2 Camera and Holy Trinity of Contax G lenses in rare Black finish. The camera and lenses were purchased from a Contax dealer recently and have not been used by me. They the lenses are new and the camera was a demo that was completely refurbished and brought up to spec by Contax and has a sticker on the body stating this. They are all in like new condition and this is truly an opportunity for someone that appreciates this fine system. The silver body black lenses are really striking and the markings on the black lenses are easier to read in difficult lighting conditions.

Body comes with box, lens strap warrantee card and materials. Lenses come with boxes, pouches (except for the 90 which I cannot seem to find) caps, lens shades warranty cards and materials.

$2195 plus shipping.

If you are reading this you know this is you know what a great deal this is!

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

Please PM or send me an email at [email protected]

michael marks

Hello,

I thought I had this beautiful outfit sold. So here it is again. My preference is to sell the entire kit as a whole at a really good price given the condition of the individual items. I am also open if need be to offers for the 3 black lenses together and the body separately.

Thanks for looking!

mls64

Considering these are the harder to find black lenses, boxed, this set is a really great deal! Good luck with the sale.

L

Laszlo Montreal

Hi Michael, what would you be asking for the lenses only? Or Only the 28 + the 45?
You say they are new, right?
Thanks,
Laszlo Montreal