The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (Europe): Phase One 645AF + Mamiya AF 80mm + Filmback + Accessoires

MaxKißler

Hi Everyone,

I'm selling my beloved Phase One 645AF. Just to avoid confusion, I tried selling it via Ebay but the buyer refused to pay so here is my first attempt at selling something through this forum.

Everything I'm selling is in great condition. The lens has no dents no funghi no haze no scratches. The 645AF looks like new. There is one tiny particle in the cameras viewfinder though. I guess it's somewhere on the pentaprism and therefore not easy to remove but I've never tried to anyway. The shutter is fairly new and only has about 4800 actuations. I bought it refurbished from a UK Phase One dealer about 1,5 years ago.

Despite everything I've read about the P1 camera it proved to be very reliable.

I'm located in Berlin, Germany. Add 6,90€ for domestic shipping and 16,90€ for shipping within the EU.

What I'm selling and asking for:
-Phase One 645AF + 80mm + filmback (includes battery-cage and focusing screen) - 1450€
-Viewfinder magnifier for 645AF series - 80€
-Focusing screen type C "matte with microprism center" - 40€

All prices include Paypal fees. Any questions please ask!

View attachment 60826

View attachment 60827

View attachment 60828

View attachment 60829

View attachment 60830

View attachment 60831