The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For sale 90mm Leica tele-elmarit-m $925

jstaben

Up for sale is this 90mm Leica tele-elmarit. Looking for help in valuation as I'm not sure what it's worth, and taking offers from there after I get an idea (see update below)

lens is in good shape, I'd rate it 8+/10, minor wear on barrel but looks very nice. No large dust fragments, oil, fungus, etc. Comes with caps and leather case.

edit: found more information, price added. Priced to sell, KEH has one going for over $1200. I would rate this as "excellent" going by their guide.

I have 100% pos feedback on ebay (jstaben), good feedback on FM forums (macjonny). I can provide you with my personal details and am 100% confident you will feel comfortable with any sale transaction.

Last edited:

jstaben

Re: Feeler/For sale 90mm Leica tele-elmarit

Price? (It's required.)
I was looking for a little help on a fair price for this and then I can put it up ASAP. If that's not allowed I'll delete the thread but I am confused looking at ebay and previous sales what this lens is worth as there are so many 90mm elmarits. Hopefully a little help in getting a price will come as I'd really like to sell this lens. Any ideas?

What you have is a Tele-Elmarit-M as opposed to a Tele-Elmarit (note the additional M at the end). The M model is slightly newer and somewhat more expensive. Hopefully that helps in narrowing this down.

Anil

I was looking for a little help on a fair price for this and then I can put it up ASAP. If that's not allowed I'll delete the thread but I am confused looking at ebay and previous sales what this lens is worth as there are so many 90mm elmarits. Hopefully a little help in getting a price will come as I'd really like to sell this lens. Any ideas?

jstaben

What you have is a Tele-Elmarit-M as opposed to a Tele-Elmarit (note the additional M at the end). The M model is slightly newer and somewhat more expensive. Hopefully that helps in narrowing this down.

Anil
Oh that helps a lot! thanks! I will update price and such