The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 1:2.8/100mm with Nikon mount

Paratom

Hi,
here I offer the ultimate D800 lens:
Leica Apo-Macro Elmarit R 1:2.8/100mm
#11352, Fabr.#:03739745

This lens looks like new and is in very good condition.
I bought it from a "dentist-type Leica gear slut" and used it maybe 3 times since then. That explains the mint condition.
There is a Leitax Nikon mount on it now which has been checked by Leitax some days ago. Everything works fine. There is however one of the little screws in the lens mount which doesnt sit very tight, but to say it with Davids (from Leitax) words: " it doesn't harm the lens use at all".
You porobably would ever found out about it if I would not have mentioned.
The lens really is in mint condition. Comes with the original box, leather case etc.
I am located in Germany.

Price 1600 Euro

tmldds

Hi,
here I offer the ultimate D800 lens:
Leica Apo-Macro Elmarit R 1:2.8/100mm
#11352, Fabr.#:03739745

This lens looks like new and is in very good condition.
I bought it from a "dentist-type Leica gear slut" and used it maybe 3 times since then. That explains the mint condition.
There is a Leitax Nikon mount on it now which has been checked by Leitax some days ago. Everything works fine. There is however one of the little screws in the lens mount which doesnt sit very tight, but to say it with Davids (from Leitax) words: " it doesn't harm the lens use at all".
You porobably would ever found out about it if I would not have mentioned.
The lens really is in mint condition. Comes with the original box, leather case etc.
I am located in Germany.

Price 1600 Euro

Paratom,

Since I am a dentist-slut, can we work out a trade:D:D:D? It is a great lens and I do have a copy. Perhaps, they are called dentist-specials! Good luck with your sale.

Tri:)