The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Apple 27-inch iMac (Mid 2011) - Core i7 3.4GHz + 12GB RAM + SSD - $2335

hghart

Selling my iMac so I can buy a laptop before I go abroad. It's in immaculate condition with all the bells and whistles. Located in Los Angeles, CA. I Paid almost $3200 about a year ago. Asking $2335 and buyer pays any PayPal or shipping fees.

Configuration
3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
12GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB + 2x2GB
256GB Solid State Drive
AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB GDDR5

hghart

1 - Does it have AppleCare?

2 - Is it Apple RAM or a third party?
1 - Yes, but its about to expire. It could be extended for another two years for $179. Personally I think Apple Care is a good investment for laptops but doesn't really pay off for desktops.

2 - All the RAM is Samsung "Factory Original" though it initially came with just 8GB and I installed an additional 4GB some months later. RAM is user serviceable in these iMacs which makes upgrading a cinch.